Re: Representative sample of industry protocols

On 25 October 2016 at 17:10, Kovatsch, Matthias <
matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com> wrote:

> We would need to make some iterations in the IG first. It is chartered for
> exactly this work: identify technological building blocks and forward their
> standardization to the proper standardization body. At the moment there is
> not enough incubation and it would also exceed or blow the scope of the WG
> charter.
>

> Would you join this work?

Great! Yes as I said we are just getting started on a project to create a
WoT API for ZigBee and other devices which I expect to use WebSockets for
events. As soon as we have something meaningful to contribute to that
conversation I'd like to help (I don't think we have enough experience in
that area to be helpful just yet).

Ben