Re: Browser as an universal client for IoT

Keep in mind that if you have an out-of-OS scanner, like the Physical Web
is. You can find things like BLE beacons sending URLs or mDNS URLs and just
open the browser when the user picks one. There is a very big line drawn
between scanning for URLS and building that into the 'web platform' which
tends to think of things through the DOM model and not so much as a UX that
ends up dropping you into the browser.

Scott

  Scott Jenson   |   Chrome UX  | scottj@google.com | +1 650 265-7174