Re: Seeking WebSocket proposal team

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Kovatsch, Matthias <
matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com> wrote:

> Dear group
>

> There is a repetitive call for a WebSocket binding, yet so far we could
> not get an implementation for our PlugFests. I would like to get a small
> task force together to better understand the expectations from WebSockets
> and the envisioned way forward.
>

> Please get in touch with me to organize the inputs and prepare for a first
> WebConf.

Thanks for sending out this proposal, Matthias!

As you know (and as discussed during the joint meeting with the
Automotive WG in Lisbon [1]), the W3C Automotive WG is working
on the WebSocket-based service interface specification.

So probably it would be useful to refer to that work at:

- GitHub version:

https://w3c.github.io/automotive/vehicle_data/vehicle_information_service.html

- Initial wiki version:
   https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/Vehicle_Information_Service_Specification