Re: [TF-TD] A case for using Turtle internally in the group

I very much support the idea of focusing on thing descriptions in terms of Linked Data separately from the details of serialisation as JSON. Moreover, we ought to enumerate the requirements and their basis in use cases. Turtle and Linked Data graph diagrams would be handy way to support this.

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>