White House & IOT, WOT

Hi All -

Sorry that I have not contributed as I should. I'm likely to have someone else fill this role for TPG.

Yesterday I attended a summit at the White House. Both US CTO Megan Smith and Sr. White House policy Director Tom Kalil spoke about the criticality of the IOT and Open Source to the Open Gov initiative. Of course, this was a special summit on Technology Inclusion for people with Disabilities.

Seems to me that this needs to be further emphasized in the WOT. I plan to pursue this topic further with both Smith and Kalil.

Here is the link to the stream: https://t.co/kqVLBcDnUk

Regards,

Mike

Mike Paciello