Re: Regular Web of Things call on scripting API

Yes, I started a project to use iot-rest-api-server with iotivity and node-iotivity to build a WoT servient based on Iotivity.

The idea is to use OCF as the REST API and use Thing Description as a hypermedia controls framework.

https://github.com/connectIOT/iotivity-servient/blob/master/docs/st-servient.pdf <https://github.com/connectIOT/iotivity-servient/blob/master/docs/st-servient.pdf>

I was hoping to motivate some enhancements to TD like collections and other hypermedia design patterns.

Not much progress as I got involved with other things, but it seems like a sound concept.

Best regards,

Michael