Re: IG charter - alpha 4

Hi All,

I’d like to ask to clarify what is the meaning of “interoperability” in here and how can test it ?

What is the meaning of “interoperable” and what is the relationships with WoT WG’s specs ?

I think it is fundamentally important issue and concept. So please make clear.

Best Regards,

— Jonathan Jeon

2016. 5. 25., 오후 5:30, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org<mailto:dsr@w3.org>> 작성:

Just to note that while WGs are required to produce test suites and to publish implementation reports for transitioning from Candidate Recommendation to Proposed Recommendation, WGs do not normally work on interoperability testing.  The idea of the test suites is more oriented towards demonstrating that the specifications are implementable, and thus the test suites are required to cover all of the testable features in a spec. This is why the diagram shows the WG producing specs and test suites.