Re: minutes and actions from call on WoT & iotivity/OCF

Dave Raggett wrote:
> Iotivity is available as a plugin for the eclipse IDE on Linux with
> ports under development for Windows and iOS. This provides an emulator
> for devices conforming to the OCF specifications. Iotivity is also
> available for embedded systems running Linux, but is not suitable for
> microcontrollers with just kilobytes of RAM.

Before people get too confused about this summary text:

We were specifically talking about the simulator, which runs as an
Eclipse plugin (Java-based) and therefore needs a more powerful PC-style
environment.  IoTivity of course also provides components that run on
Things, down to RFC 7228 class-1 devices and below (there is even an
Arduino build).

Grüße, Carsten