From: Dave Raggett [dsr@w3.org]
To: Public Web of Things IG [public-wot-ig@w3.org]
Subject: applying IG charter pull requests

Given the short time frame for the rechartering process (see the roadmap in [1]), and the difficulty of grasping the different pull requests as a whole, I think it is now time to apply them so that we can see the resulting draft as a whole and discuss it as such in Wednesday’s call. This is needed to give us a chance for launching the AC Review in early June with the goal of being rechartered when we are in Beijing. Unless I hear strong objections to the contrary, I plan to apply the pull requests tomorrow morning (Tuesday, May 17).

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wot-ig/2016May/0059.html

Many thanks,
—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org<mailto:dsr@w3.org>>