Re: How to attract new members to the WoT IG?

Dave and team,

    In reading this thread I don't see any suggestions that make people
say "I've got to be a part of this" which is what we need. A best
practices document, while a good thing to have, just helps them not
engage - we've told them what to do.  I think we need to seriously
consider how we get some of the interdisciplinary conversations going so
that people aren't as happy with their silos of IoT work.  With all the
energy that is in this space right now we need to make the right kind of
noise and get the right kind of activity going so that the W3C WoT IG,
and soon WG, is THE PLACE for people to do their work.  Let me know what
you need from me and/or my BusDev team to help in this area.

Cheers,

Alan

--
J. Alan Bird