Re: How to attract new members to the WoT IG?

Dave,
I agree that semantics and security are really vital for WoT. At the
same time, we must keep in mind that WoT or IoT is highly
interdisciplinary. Therefore, it would be good to create a best
practices deliverable/document (showing guidelines for global
interoperability) to attract the developers.
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta