PlugFest Beijing

From: Kovatsch, Matthias <matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 14:40:46 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear group

I finished updating the PlugFest wiki. Please provide the following information:

https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_July_2016,_China,_Beijing#Requirements
Your requirements such as open ports (also specify if tcp or udp) and remote addresses (including ports).
Daniel and Yingying will test this beforehand so we can start on a workaround early enough.

https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_July_2016,_China,_Beijing#Participation
The Things you bring or you will provide remotely (--> Remote = yes).
In case you participate remotely, please provide your address and port.

https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_July_2016,_China,_Beijing#Scenario
Optional if you provide a TD preview under #Participation

With best regards,
Dr. Matthias Kovatsch

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
CT RDA NEC EMB-DE
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Muenchen, Germany
Tel.: +49 89 636-630351
mailto:matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322