Re: Call for WoT Implementations

Hi Daniel,

Can we add EVRYTHNG and Webofthings.js to the list.

EVRYTHNG

- Software / Project Name
EVRYTHNG Platform

- URL
http://evrythng.com
http://dashboard.evrythng.com

- Organization Name
EVRYTHNG Ltd.

- Platform, Language
Node.js, Java, C

- License
Platform under commercial license,
SDKs are open-source (Apache 2)

- Concise, short maturity-level statement
First commercial WoT platform founded in 2011 based on the early Web of
Things work of 2007. Managing close to a billion connected Web Things to
date for a number of large brands (from Coca Cola to iHome and Avery
Dennison).

Webofthings.js

- Software / Project Name
Webofthings.js

- URL
https://github.com/webofthings/webofthings.js

- Organization Name
WebofThings.org

- Platform, Language
Node.js

- License
(Apache 2)

- Concise, short maturity-level statement
Reference implementation of the W3C Web Thing Model submission (see
http://model.webofthings.io/) meant to learn about the model and experiment
with implementation (there is a companion book: http://book.webofthings.io).

Thanks a lot,

Dominique