AW: Minutes + AIs

Hi Soumya,

that would be great. On Wednesday's web meeting we spoke about the TD repository that was used for the Nice plugfest. We would like to reuse again for the Bejing plugfest to register all used TDs. For that part, it would be good to have a howTo explanation. I can also support you.

Enjoy your holidays
Sebastian