From: Peintner, Daniel (ext) [mailto:daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com]
Sent: den 6 juni 2016 19:05
To: Michael Koster
Cc: Public Web of Things IG; public-web-of-things@w3.org
Subject: AW: Call for WoT Implementations

Hi Alessandro, Thomas, Tibor, Dave, Owen, Michael, all,

Thanks for sharing your projects with us.
I did add all your information to the wiki page.

If you encounter issues please edit the page yourself (if you have write access) or mail it to the list.
I will try to catch up but with my responses (there might be some delay given that I am on vacation the next two weeks).

Thanks,

-- Daniel