Re: Call for WoT Implementations

Hi Daniel and others,

I am building a WoT Servient based on IoTivity from OCF (Open Connectivity Foiundation) as the resource layer.

The plan is to use IoTivity and the nodejs proxy/wrapper code to build a servient toolkit including TD processing, resource construction, discovery, and WoT interaction model, using the high level WoT scripting API.

Project Name: iotivity-servient
Platform, Language: Iotivity, nodejs
License Apache 2.0
Maturity: IoTivity is at version 1.0, the nodejs proxy and wrapper are approximately 80-90% complete, the servient shell is just being started. Expecting to complete a rudimentary demonstration of discovery and interaction at the Beijing PlugFest.

Best regards,

Michael