Von: kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com [kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016 02:07
An: Peintner, Daniel (ext) (CT RDA NEC EMB-DE); public-wot-ig@w3.org; public-web-of-things@w3.org
Cc: kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com
Betreff: RE: Call for WoT Implementations

Dear Daniel-san,

I'm in Kansai Intl Airport and waiting for my flight for Beijing.

I'd like to add 2 implementation samples.

------------------------------
- Software / Project Name
Echone Lite based smart home

- URL
https://echonet.jp/english/
http://www2.panasonic.biz/es/densetsu/pvjcontroller/
http://www.daiwahouse.co.jp/jutaku/smarthouse/dhems.html
              http://www2.panasonic.biz/es/densetsu/aiseg/serviceapp/index.html

- Organization Name
              Echonet Consortium
              Panasonic Corporation
              Daiwa House Corporation

- Platform, Language
              C++, Java, Python, JavaScript, HTML5

- License
              GPLv2, BSD, Apatche2, Proprietary

- Concise, short maturity-level statement
              Home energy management system
              Home appliances integrated control
              Home security

-------------------------------
- Software / Project Name
DECT based home communication assistance

- URL
http://www.dect.org/
              http://news.panasonic.com/jp/press/data/2015/08/jn150826-1/jn150826-1.html
https://www.allianz.com/en/press/news/company/point_of_view/150903-allianz-and-panasonic-enter-partnership.html/

- Organization Name
              DECT forum
              Panasonic Corporation
              Allianz Corporation

- Platform, Language
              C++, Java, Python, JavaScript, HTML5

- License
              GPLv2, BSD, Apatche2, Proprietary

- Concise, short maturity-level statement
              Communication among fixed phone, mobile phone and door phone with video service
              Home security
              Smart insurance services with video evidence