Re: [T2TRG] 3. WoT Thing needs to have meta Band

But the beautiful thing is all that information is there to reason upon.
And now that you mention it, if people start adding energy consumption
profiles to their Models, you can start making clever decisions like you
say.

This is one the reasons I'm big on Linked Data / qnames. If the vocabulary
is not there now, it can be added later. On the other hand if you start
doing things like…

enum ProximitySensorDirection {
    "front",
    "rear",
    "left",
    "right",
    "top",
    "bottom"
};

…it may never be used, it may be incomplete, and so forth. But when the
time comes to create it (because it's needed), it's easy to drop it in :
it's just URLs.

D.