Re: Thing Description and thingschema

i've been working on an areay of IoT device opportunities for cars, pets,
et.al.

i think the RWW or LDP methods have alot or merit, in addition to
Credentials, alotside x.509 or similar presented via 2d barcode, or
similar, private/public key presentation for user / oener centric control.

thoughts?

tim.h.