[Plugfest] Capturing security-related implementation decisions

From: Pfaff, Oliver <oliver.pfaff@siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:11:47 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
The security-enabling recipe for the Plugfest allows some degrees of freedom. It would be important to capture chosen implementation approaches. To do that I added a  subsection underneath "Security" (see: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting_2016,_January,_26th_%E2%80%93_28th,_France,_Nice#Impls) together with a  small table.

I would like to invite everybody with a "security-enabled=yes" in the main Plugfest table to provide their chosen approach regarding:
-       URL access scheme
-       Protection granularity
-       Security token type
-       Security token protection

I already prepared lines in the table (without actual cell content) for those with a "security-enabled=yes" in the overall table. Please provide the corresponding cell content (Johannes already gave the details for the ThingWeb project). If you'll add a "security-enabled=yes" later on (which is more than welcome!) then please add a corresponding line in this table

Kind regards,
Oliver