W3C WoT F2F in EURECOM - Extension of deadline to 19/01

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:44:43 +0530
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Cc: Raphaƫl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Dear All,

Since some of our colleagues in the IG are facing problems regarding the
payment of the registration fees, Raphael and I have decided to extend
the deadline to 19-Jan-2015. But remember this is a hard deadline and
can not be extended. Therefore, should you face any issues with the
Google Form or Yesgolive website, please send us emails at once.

Hope to see you all in EURECOM.

BR,
Soumya

--