From: Soumya Kanti Datta [mailto:Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 7:22 AM
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Cc: Raphaël Troncy
Subject: Next F2F meeting - Registration and Logistics

Dear All,

Happy new year 2016.

I'd like to remind you that you must complete the Google Form for
logistics and pay the registration fees. Some of you have completed the
form but not paid the registration. The deadline for both of them is
15-Jan-2016.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CFe2G8jSTEYTATfIVdOLAgTIQOj4XWIxG5AtlE48En4/viewform?c=0&w=1

https://www.yesgolive.com/eurecom/w3c-wot-ig-f2f-meeting-and-plugfest

If you need an official letter of invitation for visa, please contact
Raphael Troncy cc'ed in the email.

BR,
Soumya

--