Re: 3. WoT Thing needs to have meta Band

Just a brief note on using terms v Linked Data, an organization can still
define "camera-aerial", it just would be as a URI rather than that exact
phrase that you'd have to look up in a document. e.g. it would be "
https://somestandard.org/camera-aerial". This has several advantages:

   - it's obvious where to find the definition: at "
   https://somestandard.org/camera-aerial". If you have "Content-Type:
   application/xml" it's not obvious where "Content-Type" or "application/xml"
   are defined, you have to go look them up somewhere. Obviously too late to
   change _that_ decision though!
   - it can be gracefully shortened using QNames, e.g.
   standard:camera-aerial
   - if I need to define something that's not envisioned by the standard, I
   don't have to do "x-my-thing"
   - if two different organizations define "camera-aerial", there's zero
   chance of a naming conflict
   - if two different organizations define "camera-aerial", it's fairly
   straight forward to define mappings between the usages
   - it really isn't that wordy!
   - Tim Berners-Lee likes it!

Regards,
D.