Interest in presenting in the Web of Things session at the W3C Track at WWW2016?

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:08:41 +0000
Cc: Marie Claire Forgue <mcf@w3.org>
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
This is an opportunity for people who will be attending the Montreal face to face on 11-13 April, to give a presentation during the WWW2016 international web conference. The Web of Things session will be in the afternoon of Thursday 14 April, and part of the W3C track.  So far, I have had interest from Louay Bassbouss, Sebastian Kaebisch, Frank Reusch and Soumya Kanti Datta.  If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible. Please note that presenters will have to buy their conference passes (one day passes are available).  The conference website is:  http://www2016.ca/ <http://www2016.ca/>

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>