Web of Things position paper in IAB workshop

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 19:53:22 +0530
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Cc: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Hi all,

As you know that there is a IAB workshop next month in USA, we are
preparing a position paper summarizing our work. Dave, Arne and I had
some discussion around what should we cover in the paper. You can take a
look at the current version at - http://1drv.ms/214wIyG
This link only has allows "viewing" the doc. If you have any suggestions
to it, send that by email to Dave and me.

*Deadline - Friday, 19/02/2016 since the submission is due on the next
Monday.*

Dave is also working on putting together some slides -
http://1drv.ms/1PWQusf
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

BR,
Soumya