Next face to face meeting 2016, April, 12th - 14th, Montreal, Canada

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 15:04:06 +0000
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
April is not that long off, so it is time to plan your travel to Canada for the next Web of Things Interest Group meeting. We’ve put together a wiki page and will add further details as we begin to flesh out the agenda.

Don’t forget to check the visa requirements — see the link on the page. If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, Yingying will be able to help you.

https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting_2016,_April,_12th_-_14th,_Montreal,_Canada

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>