[TF-AP] tech landscape

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 12:18:13 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear TF,

as discussed on the Nice F2F, I copied the tech landscape contents from our wiki to the document on github.

For the rendered version please see here:
http://w3c.github.io/wot/landscape.html

To contribute, you can simply use this link to edit and open a pull-request online (also in the doc):
https://github.com/w3c/wot/edit/master/tech-landscape/landscape.html

For discussions, please use github issues:
https://github.com/w3c/wot/issues

Please note we have assigned topics to members on the F2F.
The deadline for this contributions was not explicitly set, so I would suggest having feedback ready in next week's AP call (10.2.) and finalizing the contributions in the following call (24.2.).

with best regards,
Johannes