Re: Revised draft charter for WoT WG

Hello,

I would like to ask the group whether could we replace "Scripting API"
occurrences in the charter with "Scripting and REST API".

Based on my experience with IoT so far, I believe we can make a better
Scripting API when thinking about a REST API as well.

So it would be nice if the charter allowed to work on specifications to
both a Scripting and a REST API.

Personally I would be interested to work on both.

[ I have made a comment on #286 as well].

Best regards,
Zoltan