T2TRG meeting at Lisbon after TPAC

Hi all,

Since not all of you probably follow the Thing-to-Thing RG list closely, here's a reminder about the T2TRG meeting that will be at Lisbon the weekend right after the WoT meeting at W3C TPAC. For details see below, but we are planning to work on multiple topics very relevant for WoT (IoT and REST, schemas, etc.).

If you are planning to attend, for planning purposes it would be helpful if you can drop us an e-mail at t2trg-chairs@ietf.org. Also, suggestions for topic items for the meeting are very welcome.

Thanks,
Ari & Carsten
(T2TRG co-chairs)