[wot] Doodle poll for the joint call with oneM2M? (was Re: [wot] minutes - 27 July 2016)

Hi group,

Based on the discussion during the previous call on July 27th,
I've created a Doodle poll to choose the date&time for the expected
joint call with Yongjing Zhang from oneM2M.

Please visit:
  http://doodle.com/poll/k4dmin4f45q6knvi
and let us know your preferred date&time.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504