From: Soumya Kanti Datta [mailto:Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr]
Sent: Donnerstag, 21. April 2016 11:42
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: thing description question

Hi,

With the semantic based TD, how can we use it for automatic management of things? If you see IPSO alliance or OMA LwM2M - they provide guidelines on how to use CoRE Link Format for TD and utilize that for management.

Did someone from TF-TD alrady investigate into this.

Thanks,
Soumya

--
Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 | https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta