Re: Demo - Web of Things in home by Panasonic

Oops, the delivery of this e-mail was too late (:-(
Sorry, we already put the demo away.
I have a couple of short videos of the demo on my PC
(which I show at our breakout session on Wednesday),
so if you are interested, please contact me.

Best regards,
Toru Kawaguchi @ Panasonic