AW: [TPAC15] Plugfest preparation

Dear Naoki-san,

thank you for sharing your information. It would be great if can also add your information about your demo for the plugfest on the wiki page:

https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting_29-30_October_2015,_Sapporo,_Japan#Preparation_Tests

If you need some help don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes
Sebastian