Re: [TF-DI] Discovery Technology Evaluation

Thanks Arne! Much better now.

Although for bootstrapping and sleepy nodes for many technologies I
could argue either way. I think it's not often that binary. Maybe
further clarification is needed there. Perhaps rather if there is a
mechanism, what kind of mechanisms are available (complicates ranking
though).

And for the 6 & 8 I think more clarification would be useful too.

Cheers,
Ari