RE: [TF-AP] Our next call

Hi TF-AP,

As part of my preparation for the wot-ig meeting at TPAC I looked through the pages/documents that this task force has been working on. I would like to ask about the status of these documents and what we are continuing to work on?

Architecture Model: https://github.com/w3c/wot/wiki/Architecture-Model: This page has not been updated since June 24. Should we continue to update this?

Defining abstract interactions for APIs and Protocol bindings: https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/TF-AP/Example_sketch.md: Not updated since May 12. Should we continue to update this, e.g. make protocol mappings?

Dave’s Web of Things Framework for node.js: https://github.com/w3c/web-of-things-framework: I assume that we continue to use this as a platform for experimenting. Correct?
(I cloned the latest version but got error when installing the websockets node module (ws). I run Windows 7. Anyone else having this problem or am I the only one using windows? :-) )

I also remember that there was work on a "Web of Things label" but the link I have to the Github repo does not work any longer. Is that dropped now?

BR
  Claes

Claes Nilsson
Master Engineer - Web Research