Re: [WoT IG] to converge on WoT architecture

Excellent mail Dave, couldn't agree more with all of that!

Indeed, the first part is where do the extensions you mention go: the common "thing" description object, and we need to make sure there's a hot chair for each element that matters (security, etc.).

The model we've been working on (bit.ly/wot-label <http://bit.ly/wot-label>, which we'll share mid-next week in more "clean & organised" format) is designed to natively support many such extensions and I believe provides a consolidated placeholder for those of you working on exactly the things Dave mentions.

Cheers