RE: [TF-AP] Draft Agenda for the second call of WoT IG task force on APIs and protocols

Dear TF-AP members,

I'd like to input a refined use case and architecture related to device driver since it was an action item in the break-out session of the TF-AP at the  Munich F2F. I hope this input would be helpful for further discussion of abstract WoT architectures especially the gateway part.

Best Regards,
Kazuaki Nimura, Fujitsu