AW: [TF-AP] Follow-up to today's call

Hi David, all,

Johannes is not available this week ...

Dave and his team setup already the webex call for this week. I will soon send out the agenda and the dial-in information.

> Me and my colleague Prof. Vítor Nogueira tried to participate in today’s
> call but nothing was happening in the WebEx Client.
> We couldn't hear or interact with anyone in the meeting.

I checked back with the W3C team.

The suggestion is to use the link in the meeting confirmation page and the means to connect to the call with your computer. We also recommend using the ICS file to minimise risks with the time differences.

Also, please find here [1] the minutes of the last call.

Thanks,

-- Daniel

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/04/30-wot-minutes.html