From: kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com [mailto:kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:37 PM
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: [use cases] Home Automation

Hi WoT IG members,

I'd like to share WoT, especially focused on Home Automation domain, Contribution draft with attached slides.

Home Automation consists of many use cases, so I try to categorize use cases and all of use cases has horizontal functionalities, that is, a) user experiences and b) safety and cyber security system.

So I draw the figure in 1st page of my contribution draft.

Best regards,

----
Kazuo Kajimoto
Senior Councillor of Groupwide Software Strategy, Groupwide CTO Office kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com