RE: [TF-DI] Meeting agenda for 01-July

Hi Soumaya,

We discussed some weeks ago in the TF-DI telco about discovery components we already have and can contribute to the community group.  The components are:

- Node.js SSDP Implementation (for both discovery and advertisement)
	-  GitHub: https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/peer-ssdp
	- npm: https://www.npmjs.com/package/peer-ssdp
- Node.js UPnP Implementation (for both controllers and root devices)
	- GitHub: https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/peer-upnp
	- npm: https://www.npmjs.com/package/peer-upnp
- Node.js DIAL (both Client and Server): This could be relevant if you want to expose your DIAL TV as a Thing in the WoT world
	- GitHub: https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/peer-dial
	- npm: https://www.npmjs.com/package/peer-dial
- Node.js Physical Web SSDP Advertiser (Physical Web Supports mDNS and SSDP besides URIBeacon/BLE. This module can be used to advertise URLs over SSDP that can be discovered in the Physical Web App. The current Physical Web Android App supports the SSDP URL discovery).
	- Github: https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/phyweb

There are equivalent modules for Android and iOS as Cordova plugins but these are not public yet.
 I will join tomorrow the Telco. Please let me know if you have any question.

Best regards,
Louay