RE: [TF-AP] Minutes of the TF-AP call on 17.06.2015

Dear Johannes-san and all,

I'd like to add some comments in [3] by attached pdf.
[3] https://github.com/w3c/wot/wiki/Architecture-Model

The comments consist of 2 parts.
1) I agree 2 layers in the basic architecture as [3]
   And then notification flow from physical device, creation and register entry
   WoT servient(virtual object) flow, delete WoT servient(virtual object) flow,
   Those 3 might be missing.
2) Treatment of implementation
   Implementation is just reference, TF-AP would like to discuss abstract API.
   On the other hand, everyone has his own reference architecture, so it seems
   to be harder to agree the API concept.
   So, I try to make it clear where is common API across whole implementation
   examples.
----
Kazuo Kajimoto
Senior Councillor of Groupwide Software Strategy,
Groupwide CTO Office
kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com