Re: [Fwd: CfP in Automotive Privacy and Security Task Force]

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 5:35 PM, GALINDO Virginie <
Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com> wrote:

> Ted, and all,
>
> [web security IG chair hat on]
> I feel that initiative really important, I have raised several time the
> need to have a consistent security approach on the automotive area.
>
> [gemalto representative hat on]
> Let me remind you that gemalto made a contribution during the W3C workshop
> precisely on security perspectives. It could be useful for your coming
> work. It is reminding the main rationale for having a robust framework, and
> an efficient application lifecycle and permission management.
> Presentation is available here :
> http://www.w3.org/2012/08/web-and-automotive/slides/webandauto-day1-Gemalto.pdf

Thanks a lot for reminding us of the workshop presentations, Virginie!

I remember Gemalto's presentation and would agree it would be useful
we review workshop presentations from the viewpoint of security&privacy.

Also probably it would make sense for us to review slides on security
and privacy presented at the previous Automotive BG meetings as well.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, TV, MMI, Voice and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504