Re: [TF-AP] MOM for last call, Draft agenda for next call on 17th of June, 5pm CEST

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015, at 17:48, Hund, Johannes wrote:
> > Sorry, didn't see a dedicated announcement for today's call and incorrectly
> > assumed it was replaced by the IG's call.
>
> Yes, sorry, I did send out the invitation together with the minutes  of
> the last call, which is maybe not a very intuitive way to handle it.

Yeah, I've seen it since. Sorry about that. Think it would help if all
the TFs sent the agenda in a similar format. the rotating time slots are
already quite hard to figure out from week to week, tbh.

> > That said, the Generic Sensor API is moving at such a rapid pace right now it
> > might be worth waiting for it to stabilize a bit before presenting the work to
> > this IG. Thoughts?
>
> I guess it’s better to have a presentation when you feel you have reached
> a certain stability.
> The main idea of the presentation would be to convey the kind of best
> practices that were identified in your discussions (and probably the
> things you choose put aside on the way to the stable version).

So my goal would be to present the current design and extension
mechanism for concrete implementations.

I feel like this will best be done when we publish the FWPD.

In the meantime, interested parties should feel free to reach out via
the GitBuh repo and/or mailing lists.

Thanks,

--tobie