Re: Copying GitHub issue traffic to the list?

From: Ari Keränen <ari.keranen@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 14:25:16 -0700
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
On 09/06/15 09:11, Dave Raggett wrote:
> Now that we are maintaining documents on GitHub, people contributing on
> issues for a given repository all get emails related to that issue.
>   Would help if we were to automatically copy those emails to the
> public-wot-ig list?

Considering the e-mail overload probably all of us experience already, I
would be inclined to say "no". I know I could filter those e-mails to a
separate folder, but then I might as well check out the GitHub log
instead of the e-mail folder. And if someone wants to get e-mail
notifications, they can explicitly subscribe to those already with GitHub.

That said, if someone can occasionally (say, around once a month or if
something major has been done) summarize to the list the latest changes,
that would be great!

Cheers,
Ari