Von: Le Phuoc, Danh [mailto:danh.lephuoc@deri.org]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015 16:53
An: Anicic, Darko
Cc: dave.raggett@w3c.org<mailto:dave.raggett@w3c.org>; Ed Parsons; Phil Archer; Kerry Taylor
Betreff: Re: [TF-TD] Wot and spatial data on the web wg & TD vocabulary

Hi Darko and Kerry,

I was contributing to SSN Incubator working group. And now I'm attending both Spatial Data on The Web WG (SDWWG) and WoT IG. Even I couldn't catch up with the spatial aspects of SDWWG, but I'm still following up the relevant discussions on SSN.

For several reasons, I'm interested in putting actuation back to the SSN requirement list and I'll be willing to contribute to it on behalf WoT IG and some of my EU, industrial projects.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it for next F2F meeting, next week, so, please advise how we should go forward with this.

Best,

Danh