RE: [TF-DI] Discovery Categories and Tech Landscape

Arne,

You can think of local and remote from two perspectives -

  - Location: In this case, category 1 has local scope as we will
discover things that are in the vicinity. The use cases of home
automation applies here.

  - Network: In this case, the argument is more on if the things
belong to a local network or a remote one. I guess category 2 should
apply here.

Any inputs?

Regards
Soumya