Re: Registration for July 29-31 Face to Face meeting

I’ve written to Ravi Subramaniam who is an OIC expert and based in the Silicon Valley (he works for Intel). Let’s see if he can make it.  If you would like invite people from Samsung Research, that too would be good.

Many thanks for the prompting.

   Dave