AW: [IG-SP] Conf call on Thurs, July 02

Good point James, thanks!

I suggest to split the landscape of security&privacy mechanisms for WoT into:

-          'Creation time' mechanisms: surveying/suggesting mechanisms and means which help to build and realize the security&privacy architecture of a WoT solution/project/product

-          'Execution time' mechanisms: surveying/suggesting mechanisms and means which help to understand the security&privacy status of a WoT solution/project/product and keep it sane

This wording is preliminary and would refer to subpages underneath https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Security%26Privacy_Mechanism_Candidates:

-          'Creation time' mechanisms: the current contents of this Web page move here

-          'Execution time' mechanisms: new, additional content along the lines of your suggestion. I'd appreciate if you would be willing to take the lead for this part!

That's meant as upfront info. We should discuss details in the conf call

Kind regards,

Oliver