Re: Poll on teleconferences

Dear All

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Ingo Simonis, I am with the Open Geospatial Consortium, OGC, and work in the domain of sensor integration and observation data handling in the context of distributed interoperable systems. I am particularly interested in WoT architectures.

GMT 9am works for me.

Best regards,
Ingo

Dr. Ingo Simonis
Director of Interoperability Programs & Science
Open Geospatial Consortium

Office: +49 6192 922 38 43
Cell: +49 176 998 00 928
Email: isimonis@opengeospatial.org