Fraunhofer IOSB, Germany
Head of Department ILT
Sent from smart phone

Am 13.02.2015 um 17:38 schrieb Lam Tran <ltran@opencar.com<mailto:ltran@opencar.com>>:

6pm GMT works for me.

My name is Lam Tran. I am a platform engineer for OpenCar Inc.

At work, I’m responsible for building an SDK to allow developers to build applications for the vehicle’s HMI displays. The technology used is HTML5. We are very big advocates for standardization in the vehicle space.

Outside of work, I’m an IoT enthusiast. I assembled and programmed my own home security and automation system using a Raspberry Pi, a Z-wave controller, Z-wave devices, and mostly Foscam cameras.

I’m interested in Web of Things and everything it stands for.

Lam